Sunday, June 6, 2010

my art...Kim Possible sketch cards

A FEW THINGS I'VE DRAWN...

Inspired by Elena's Kim Possible birthday party I decided to try some Kim Possible sketch cards. They were fun, but I have a lot to learn. First, with coloring. Yikes. Some of the, uh, interesting coloring is because I didn't have the right color and didn't want to leave that are white, but others were just that I didn't guage the color from the markers right. The colors change a lot as the marker dries and I didn't know that. Also, with body positioning. As simple as animation makes it look, I still had a lot of trouble getting body position to be both interesting and expressive. Most of these were made while looking at screen caps. Overall, I feel okay about them. For many of the characters this was my first time ever drawing them ever at all. I need a lot more practice, but it's fun so I'll probably be doing more.


No comments:

Post a Comment