Thursday, June 24, 2010

2:13 (a review)



Don't know why I watched this. Very, very lame. Then I noticed it had Teri Polo (MEET THE PARENTS), Kevin Pollack (USUAL SUSPECTS) and the guy who played Jacob on LOST.

The story? A criminal profiler comes back from psych leaves and gets caught up in a case with a man in a mask that brings back old childhood trauma.

Was it good?

No. I got so bored I couldn't really even tell you what that childhood trauma was. Everything seemed very generic. The killer/killing with the mask didn't interest me, none of the other stuff did. The relationship with the female office (Teri Polo) was boring (including one of those cliche PG shower scenes because when a woman is in danger she has to take a PG shower). Cliches, lack of anything not a cliche... if you are looking for a detective story, there are better on tv.

*** AVOID ***

No comments:

Post a Comment