Saturday, March 27, 2010

NCAA ELITE EIGHT - DAY 1

UPSET UPSET UPSETS!!!

Two games for the right to play in the Final Four and two big upsets!

(#5) Butler def (#2) Kansas State -- Go Horizon League! I hate to say it but I didn't get to see it all. I saw Butler go up early and I had to run some errands. I wish I could have seen it. K-St was a #2 seed, but many people thought they had deserved a #1. But now it is the time of the little guy! This also means that a #5/#6 seed with play for the national championship! Go little guy! Go Horizon League!

(#2) West Virginia def (#1) Kentucky -- HOLY %^*@!!! Kentucky goes down! The most talented, scariest team in the country and they are taken out bya WVa team that lost its starting point guard to a broken foot. Amazing. I don't think WVa made a single 2-point shot int he first half -- 28 points, all from 3-pointers and the free throw line. Kentucky, on the other hand, was 4-32 from the 3- and most of those 4 makes came in the final three minutes as WVa had built up a big double digit lead and were hanging on. CONGATS TO WEST VIRGINIA!!!

Yes, that means the two teams I picked as favorites to win it all lost today! Another #1 seed goes down! A #2 team is upset! Now the title is really up for grabs! Can Duke make it past a tough, tough Baylor team? We find out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment